skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
things that I like
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
# 28 - Flying to the moon
I had forgotten how much do I enjoy chair lifts until the past weekend: I felt like a five year old again. And it was nice.
2 comments:
Pillow_of_Winds
said...
The price of the ride didn't seem so reasonable, though.
August 19, 2009 at 10:55 PM
plainolebob
said...
that was scary
August 21, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
words that i like
lalala
whatever
yawning
indeed
fantabulous
I'm not always this nice, you know?
you shouldn't be reading all this
Labels
(in time)
books
boys
brazil
buenos aires
flowers
food
mental issues
music
nature
shopping
smells
travels
weather
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(34)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(9)
# 32 - Nando
# 31 - Mtv in the 90s
# 30 - Another Jack
# 29 - Say Cheese!
# 28 - Flying to the moon
# 27 - Spring in the air
# 26 - Balconies in San Telmo
# 25 - Barefoot in the park
# 24 - Hammocks
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
music that I like
2 comments:
The price of the ride didn't seem so reasonable, though.
that was scary
Post a Comment